cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Rift S not work

AgosZ1
Explorer
I have 2 PCs, on one it goes without problems, on the other it stops at the control of the display sensor saying that it can't monitor, maybe it's just some option disabled but I don't know where to look for, suggestions anymore?
6 REPLIES 6

lensmandave
Superstar
Check 'allow aps to access camera' in Windows privacy settings. Just a thought. 🙂
Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz. Asus-Z170-PRO MB - Nvidia RTX 3080 ti - 16GB DDR4 2666MHZ HYPERX SAVAGE.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Got the "same" problem, screen is black, cannot finish the setup cause i got no picture inside the glasses...

AgosZ1
Explorer

Check 'allow aps to access camera' in Windows privacy settings. Just a thought. 🙂

I have already tried and nothing has changed 😞 , even skipping the configuration when I open the tutorial I still have a black screen and in the viewer three dots

lensmandave
Superstar

Lom said:

Got the "same" problem, screen is black, cannot finish the setup cause i got no picture inside the glasses...

When you get to that point in the setup..try unplugging the display port plug from your PC, wait a couple of seconds then plug back in. Worked for me when I had the same problem. Worth a try. 🙂
Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz. Asus-Z170-PRO MB - Nvidia RTX 3080 ti - 16GB DDR4 2666MHZ HYPERX SAVAGE.

AgosZ1
Explorer

Lom said:

When you get to that point in the setup..try unplugging the display port plug from your PC, wait a couple of seconds then plug back in. Worked for me when I had the same problem. Worth a try. 🙂

Nothing to do, now I did attack-disconnects in all possible ways, it must necessarily be some option that I disabled but I don't know which  😞

AgosZ1
Explorer
RESOLVED
The problem was given by these drivers, it was enough to install them and then the viewer worked correctly
gagpvnl4uvex.png