cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Rift Summer Sale 2020 has begun

RuneSR2
Level 15
7p06to4a3h8y.jpg

Only a few of the Oculus exclusives are on sale, but there are a few gems here and there - check it out here:

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/section/1578364258944223/

Valve Index & Oculus Rift CV1, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 8TB
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

5 REPLIES 5

RuneSR2
Level 15
VRFocus has written a small article about the sale:

https://www.vrfocus.com/2020/08/oculus-summer-sale-has-begun-for-one-week-only/

Didn't notice that it only lasts until August 9, so don't hesitate too long, lol. 

Valve Index & Oculus Rift CV1, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 8TB
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Digikid1
Level 12
Meh.  Absolutely nothing worthwhile that I don't already have.  Disappointing.

RuneSR2
Level 15

Digikid1 said:

Meh.  Absolutely nothing worthwhile that I don't already have.  Disappointing.


But we have bought all gems in the store already, which game could they put on sale to make us go  😮 ??  😄    

Valve Index & Oculus Rift CV1, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 8TB
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Digikid1
Level 12

RuneSR2 said:


Digikid1 said:

Meh.  Absolutely nothing worthwhile that I don't already have.  Disappointing.


But we have bought all gems in the store already, which game could they put on sale to make us go  😮 ??  😄    



Beat Saber for Quest can use a price cut for sure!!!!!!  Waiting on that.  Not gonna pay $35CDN for THAT.  Same with InDeath.

RuneSR2
Level 15

Digikid1 said:


RuneSR2 said:


Digikid1 said:

Meh.  Absolutely nothing worthwhile that I don't already have.  Disappointing.


But we have bought all gems in the store already, which game could they put on sale to make us go  😮 ??  😄    



Beat Saber for Quest can use a price cut for sure!!!!!!  Waiting on that.  Not gonna pay $35CDN for THAT.  Same with InDeath.



But this thread is the Rift Summer Sale - did you just complain about knives in a Firearms & Guns shop?  😉 

Valve Index & Oculus Rift CV1, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 8TB
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"