cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order status: Opened

dawid_wysokinsk
Honored Guest
Hello, i placed order in monday.
How long it usually take to accept my order?
There are no oculus payments in my transfer history. Is it normal?
3 REPLIES 3

maretodoric
Honored Guest
Hi there, in my experience, it took 7 days to go from "Opened" to "Processing for Shipping" and when status changed to that, they charged my card. After "Processing for Shipping" they shipped it the next day afternoon (that is today) with ETA by Friday according to UPS (Oculus's ETA was Monday, Aug 10) so we'll see 🙂 anyway, be patient, wait for at least 7 days.

dawid_wysokinsk
Honored Guest

Hi there, in my experience, it took 7 days to go from "Opened" to "Processing for Shipping" and when status changed to that, they charged my card. After "Processing for Shipping" they shipped it the next day afternoon (that is today) with ETA by Friday according to UPS (Oculus's ETA was Monday, Aug 10) so we'll see 🙂 anyway, be patient, wait for at least 7 days.

THX

dawid_wysokinsk
Honored Guest

btw can the order status change over the weekend?