cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order stuck on "opened"

coolnehuel
Protege
I have ordered a Rift S on June 27th, after receiving the email giving me the order number, I used it to check my order status. It had listed all my details like my address, my credit card info, name and email, ect. It also said "opened". I checked on it every day and it was always on "opened" I pretty sure this means that they are processing my order and getting it ready for shipping. Can someone give me a clear explanation on what exactly "opened" means, and how long it should take? (Also estimated arrival time when I was ordering was 13 days (June 10))
Thank you so much in advance!
91 REPLIES 91

dvc2112
Protege
Took my Quest order about 5-7 days to go from Opened to "Processing for Shipping" and about 3-4 days to actually ship after that (which was a month sooner than their estimate, so I was very happy!).  Guess it will depend on their stock status.

coolnehuel
Protege

dvc2112 said:

Took my Quest order about 5-7 days to go from Opened to "Processing for Shipping" and about 3-4 days to actually ship after that (which was a month sooner than their estimate, so I was very happy!).  Guess it will depend on their stock status.

Thank you so much for your feedback!

dvc2112
Protege
Sure thing!  I sure am loving my Quest.  Some great experiences so far!  As long as you have a Display Port connection on your computer, you will love your Rift-S!  A few on these forums missed that requirement and were saddened to find there's no work-around for not having the DP jack on their computer.

coolnehuel
Protege

dvc2112 said:

Sure thing!  I sure am loving my Quest.  Some great experiences so far!  As long as you have a Display Port connection on your computer, you will love your Rift-S!  A few on these forums missed that requirement and were saddened to find there's no work-around for not having the DP jack on their computer.

Great! Yes, I checked to make sure I have a DP on my computer, because something similar totally definitely didn't happen to me once ::wink:

Mushroomies
Heroic Explorer
I ordered a Rift S the same day you did. Please come back and post if there are any changes with your order. You would think since we both ordered the same thing on the same day they will ship out the same time. Who knows. 

Mushroomies
Heroic Explorer
My order was the same day and the same thing, I went to support, They told me it should arrive by the 11th of July, I guess they are getting ready to ship it. They also told me we would not receive a email about it until the actual time it is shipped. Hope this helps

coolnehuel
Protege

My order was the same day and the same thing, I went to support, They told me it should arrive by the 11th of July, I guess they are getting ready to ship it. They also told me we would not receive a email about it until the actual time it is shipped. Hope this helps

Thank you so much for the information! Well I guess that makes sense for the fact that they are getting ready to ship it.

icecold951
Protege
They might well have to make them and ship from China before they can ship to you.

coolnehuel
Protege
Still opened...