cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProjectCars 2

FredZEB
Honored Guest
My rift is is not being detected in Projectcars2 i launch it in oculus vr mode and all but i cant clikc settings
3 REPLIES 3

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Most of my VR racing sims require me to use my keyboard/mouse to change settings.  Also, most require a gamepad (like a Xbox one wireless) or Wheel for controls.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
I just installed Cars 2. It automatically got detected by the Oculus desktop app. Then, wearing the CV1, and holding my breath I started the game from Oculus Home - and the game started perfectly.

No need to do anything, the game has native Oculus drivers. But you do not a gamepad, Touch is not supported. 

SteamVR never started - but does start and activates my Index, if I start the game from inside SteamVR. 

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

lensmandave
Superstar

TomCgcmfc said:

Most of my VR racing sims require me to use my keyboard/mouse to change settings.  Also, most require a gamepad (like a Xbox one wireless) or Wheel for controls.

This 🙂 for Project Cars 2
Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz. Asus-Z170-PRO MB - Nvidia RTX 3080 ti - 16GB DDR4 2666MHZ HYPERX SAVAGE.