cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restart Computer

3Pyxis
Honored Guest
I've been trying to install the oculus setup for over 3 hours now and I've only worked around problems instead of fixing them, just to run into more problems.

My C drive is always jammed with 80% of the capacity being taken up by the PC's program files, and of course Oculus normally downloads on that drive, so I did the whole C > D drive thing in another post and it worked but it said that my D folder didn't have enough GB's of some kind to work, so I had to made do with my C drive.

I've made enough space in C to download, over 17GB, but no matter how many drives I update, how many firewalls I activate and deactivate, no matter how many permissions I change, when I try to install, it gets past the first download phase with no issue at all, but once it makes it half way through the second phase, this image I attached is what I see. I've tried restarting and I've tried going all over reddit, all over the oculus website, and even YouTube and I have yet to find a possible fix for this.

Would someone, anyone have an idea as to what I should do?
2 REPLIES 2

3Pyxis
Honored Guest
Also, I checked the specs, my laptop exceeds all of the recommended specs, so that's not the issue. If anyone has any tips or a solution that will help, please let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it .

3Pyxis
Honored Guest
Good news, after purging my entire desktop and leaving literately no file unmoved, I have done it.