cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SKYBOX VR Player] Anyone who experiences crash on Rift/Rift S please CONTACT US!!!

Skybox.xyz
Protege

Hi people,

We are SKYBOX STUDIO, developer of SKYBOX VR Player.

It's been a while since we released the Rift/Rift S v0.2.1.1. And we are now working on the next version for Rift/Rift S.

However according to data from Unity, we acknowledged that a few people out there are still experiencing crash on Rift/Rift S v0.2.1.1.

We appreciate anyone who experiences such issue to contact us at support@skybox.xyz immediately! We desperately want to fix it.

Thank you very much for your support.

Cheers,
SKYBOX STUDIO

2 REPLIES 2

andrea.daviero
Explorer
Today I had a crash of skybox during a 3d MKV video, however I cannot tell you if the cause is Skybox or rift s. However I needed to close skybox from the desktop, as it was stuck.
After about one hour of playing, sometime more, sometime less, I experience either a crash of the oculus software, or a crash of the drivers (oculus becomes not connected to display port), or Windows complete crash (light blue screen). For the last one it could be a problem of overclocking, however today windows crashed in oculus home which is not an "hardware killer" app.
I will try more, and report in case I will experience again a crash.

Skybox.xyz
Protege

Today I had a crash of skybox during a 3d MKV video, however I cannot tell you if the cause is Skybox or rift s. However I needed to close skybox from the desktop, as it was stuck.
After about one hour of playing, sometime more, sometime less, I experience either a crash of the oculus software, or a crash of the drivers (oculus becomes not connected to display port), or Windows complete crash (light blue screen). For the last one it could be a problem of overclocking, however today windows crashed in oculus home which is not an "hardware killer" app.
I will try more, and report in case I will experience again a crash.

Thanks for letting us know.
If you have another crash please contact us. 
Cheers!