cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow response time for tickets?

Munchylad
Honored Guest
So I bought the rift S from the site and just this morning I get an email saying they cancelled it for no reason. I'm afraid they are going to try and make me order it again but pay full price instead of the black Friday deal.

I emailed them this morning and I got a quick response then, but I've heard nothing in the past few hours. So I wanted to ask, do they have issues with slow response times? I read an old forum post that it was kind of crappy, but is it still pretty bad?
1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @Munchylad, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. It does take some time for support to investigate these type of order issues. It may take a day or two. I was able to locate your ticket and it is still being investigated. Once the investigation has been completed, you will be updated. The team that investigates these type of order issues does have higher than normal volume issues right now and is working through these cases as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience while we look into this for you. Thanks! -Rick
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!