cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking issues on Rift S

binmelone
Honored Guest
Hello, i bought a Rift S today and ive got tracking issues in Beat Saber. I swing the Controller and the Game doesnt seem recognize it. I tried it on 50hz and 60hz but it wont get away. Hardware: Ryzen 5 2600, RTX 2060 Super, 16GB Ram, B450 Tomahawk. I thought it would work fine on my PC but if it doesnt im going to get a Quest instead. Also tried to switch USB Ports. At some Ports its not that much but still there, and at some other its horrible.
2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @binmelone as trying other USB ports resulted in some change, try removing other USB devices leaving only the Rift S along with your mouse, and keyboard. Another thing to try is reinstalling the USB drivers from either Windows itself or the manufacturer's website. If you need further assistance reach out here. - Principe
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

binmelone
Honored Guest
Nothing changed 😕
I think the Controllers dont react properly. Theres a lag or something. First 10 Minutes in the Game are good, than its making problems. After 30 Minutes its really bad.