cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well Oculus Connect 6 just took a crap on Rift S

Soulless512
Expert Protege
Seems Oculus is focusing way more on quest and just made rift s obsolete with the new oculus link that allows quest to connect to pc and play rift games
32 REPLIES 32

bigmike20vt
Visionary
valve dropped it after they could not get it to work properly.  Oculus did say usb devices capable of outputting more power could play and charge at the same time... .could they have been meaning VRLink???

someone else on this forum (sorry cant remember to credit) did reply to my suggestion of this saying that VRLink needs extra hardware however at either end of it.  So maybe not.;
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

Kapt-Krunch
Protege
Wondering which USB C add-in card is going to work best, time to grab one before they are all gone!
I7-9700k - 32 GB Corsair Pro - RTX 2080 Super XC Ultra - Samsung Evo SSD - Oculus Rift S

I like pinacoladas and getting caught in the rain!

wolf_walker78
Explorer
Maybe if I buy a link and a quest I'll actually be able to use the thing.  My S is still sitting in it's box from the controller freezing that tech support could never fix.