cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

class action lawsuit needed!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I see that lots of us have problem to use our headsets. We have pay them lots of money and have worthless trash without support....Headset have huge software problem to connect with pc. Well if they do nothn maybe we should start fight...
3 REPLIES 3

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Maybe start off by contacting Oculus Support.  If they don’t help then sue the pants off them, lol!
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

RattyUK
Trustee

moort said:

I see that lots of us have problem to use our headsets. We have pay them lots of money and have worthless trash without support....Headset have huge software problem to connect with pc. Well if they do nothn maybe we should start fight...

Have fun...
I'll decline the polite offer, thanks, as I have no issues  - like many - and find the PC software to be improving in general - which I am totally unable to comprehend as 'doing nothing' on their part - YMMV 🙂
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sounds like a drive by...