cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing Videos

VanillaMack
Honored Guest
Hi friends,

I have a few videos I want to share.  I tried to post one to Facebook but it was several minutes long.  I got a notification that it would let me know but.....
Internet speed shouldn't be an issue.  Nothing posted to my timeline or group.  
Has anyone had success sharing videos.  Should I be looking to share differently with Oculus.  Or usb to my PC is the easiest?  
3 REPLIES 3

S1MONSAYS
Explorer

Hi friends,

I have a few videos I want to share.  I tried to post one to Facebook but it was several minutes long.  I got a notification that it would let me know but.....
Internet speed shouldn't be an issue.  Nothing posted to my timeline or group.  
Has anyone had success sharing videos.  Should I be looking to share differently with Oculus.  Or usb to my PC is the easiest?  

Yes... I have this issue aswell. I've gone from the Quest 1 to the Quest 2, with the problem somehow transfering over to my new headset. How the F. Is that possible. So heres my story: On the Q1 i could post videos to timeline or a group for a while. Then the problem suddenly occured with some update and i was no longer able to post directly to facebook group anymore. I got an errormessage. But i wasnt to keen on resetting my headset because of all my saves where on there. So on the Quest 2 the problem seems to be exactly the same, minus the errormessage. I know its not uploading anything because if or when it does you can see an upload-progress bar in the notfications setting. at leas i got that before. ALSO while keeping on ranting. You should be able to share directly to messenger these days. But that update has somehow just passed me.. Sharing is BROKEN. OCULUS/FACEBOOK, maybe the most important feature to get new people into VR.

QcFramboise
Honored Guest
Same for me im now on the Quest 2 and I c'ant share anything. Its like my facebook account is not connected and whent i trie to disconnect and reconnect it its show me an error

Breezles
Honored Guest

I have the same problem, really sad because I was borrowing a device and captured some really special moments... now I will lose them