cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring Oculus Games to Owner

jay4118
Honored Guest
Hi, I was hoping if I could get my games off of my brother Oculus profile and put it on mine. He set up my computer and the Oculus and used his profile to login, not knowing that the games automatically went into his library without a chance to put it on the right profile. We are trying to figure out how to restore the games back to the owner of the games that came with the Rift.
4 REPLIES 4

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Contact support who will need to contact you both and I'm pretty certain they'll get you sorted 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Digikid1
Consultant
Agreed.  They've done it for me and my business so it shouldn't be an issue for you.  They will ask for the serial numbers on the touch controllers.

LZoltowski
Champion
You can contact support via a ticket, here:
https://tickets.oculusvr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Umpa_PC
Rising Star

Digikid1 said:

Agreed.  They've done it for me and my business so it shouldn't be an issue for you.  They will ask for the serial numbers on the touch controllers.

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but I am curious as to why they would ask for the serial of the touch controllers over the headset.  Surely the touch controller can be replaced and thus have a different serial.
Oculus Rift S - Oculus Quest 128GB
MSI trident 3 7RB-200UK Intel Core i5-7400 3 Ghz x2
MSI GTX 1050 Ti (4GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1060 OC (6GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1070 OC 8GB
16 GB RAM x2, 1TB HDD x2, 1TB SSD x2
Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363, Oculus version 17, Quest Version 17
Fan Cooling by Zotac FireStorm - AfterBurner cause me problems.