cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook account hacked

reagan.683547
Level 2

GoodDay

My account was hacked and my email address was removed and mobile number so I can't reset my password. So what should I do?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @reagan.683547! We know how concerning it can be to lose access to any of your social accounts and would be more than happy to guide you toward the right path. While we are able to help with most Meta Quest account issues here in the forums, we cannot assist with Facebook account issues themselves due to our very limited tools and resources.

If you have a Meta Quest device/account and need help regaining access to it then we have good news: Facebook accounts are no longer required! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here, then click "Send a Message" to privately message us (and please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message) so we can look into your Meta Quest account further!

If you do not have a Meta Quest device/account, please reach out to Facebook's support team here and they will be able to better assist you.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you out with!