cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a space x contact

KBK
Protege
Hi folks.

I'm wondering if any of you have a space x contact.

I don't do resume's, as I'm a bit of a 'space oddity'.

Folks of that nature, ie, high IQ autodidacts who've successfully beat all engineering challenges they've ever met or looked at, that sort don't do resumes and don't function in regimented worlds... like jobs, resumes, salaries, working hours, and so on.

To be clear, I've never failed in any single given engineering design challenge I've ever taken on. Ever. Up to and including, fundamental physics.

I have a landing solution for space x, that is more than likely superior to all else they've tried or considered. Something that is repeatable and largely failure proof.

Like all such companies, to keep the cranks out, the front door at Space X is, for lack of a better term..'locked'.

The problem is, that when they make it difficult to contact them, they also lock out the folks like me. They loose the wheat they look for, when they fight so hard to lock out the chaff.

I'm not interested in jobs, I'm interested in giving them a hand, and we'll see how it goes.

Thanks for any help you may provide.
Intelligence... is not inherent - it is a point in understanding. Q: When does a fire become self sustaining?
38 REPLIES 38

benplace
Rising Star
To be clear, I've never failed in any single given engineering design challenge I've ever taken on. Ever. Up to and including, fundamental physics.

Can you fix the Judder in my DK2?

KydDynoMyte
Honored Guest
I don't twitter or facebook, but couldn't you tweet a hashtag to Musk or something, however that works?

VizionVR
Rising Star
"KBK" wrote:
Hi folks.

I'm wondering if any of you have a space x contact.

I don't do resume's, as I'm a bit of a 'space oddity'.

Folks of that nature, ie, high IQ autodidacts who've successfully beat all engineering challenges they've ever met or looked at, that sort don't do resumes and don't function in regimented worlds... like jobs, resumes, salaries, working hours, and so on.

I have a landing solution for space x, that is more than likely superior to all else they've tried or considered. Something that is repeatable and largely failure proof.

Like all such companies, to keep the cranks out, the front door at Space X is, for lack of a better term..'locked'.

The problem is, that when they make it difficult to contact them, they also lock out the folks like me. They loose the wheat they look for, when they fight so hard to lock out the chaff.

I'm not interested in jobs, I'm interested in giving them a hand, and we'll see how it goes.

Thanks for any help you may provide.

Make a big enough impression and they'll contact you. Have you considered patenting your idea? That might be a good first step.
Not a Rift fanboi. Not a Vive fanboi. I'm a VR fanboi. Get it straight.

KBK
Protege
"benplace" wrote:

Can you fix the Judder in my DK2?

Apologies, I already dealt with that, but never handed over the fix. I also fixed the issue of the 'walk about', so no tether is necessary, ie, positioning does not fail. That you could stand up and walk down the stairs, out the door, around the corner of the house, and into the back yard. That kind of thing.

As for the rest, thanks for the ideas, been there, done that.

The reason I need a contact, is that I'm not interested in broadcasting a fix or an item aimed directly at their efforts, as wide broadcasting of such... could be taken up by others.

I already hold patents, and could file for many more, but patents are only a letter of entitlement, if you can get the other party to respond ---in a given geographically located court.
Intelligence... is not inherent - it is a point in understanding. Q: When does a fire become self sustaining?

Ashles
Protege
You've made breakthoroughs in 'fundamental physics'?

That sounds very interesting - have you been published? Shared these with anyone?
"Into every life a little fantasy must fall..."

KBK
Protege
I PM'd Cyber with the basics of the idea, but there is much more to it, that can drop the mass issues and increase efficiency and effectiveness, big time.

I'd be grateful, Cyber, if you could pass it along to John, as Elon will take a email, or read a twitter from John.

Properly handled...they could land the rocket perfectly with this, every time.

Ashles
Protege
"Ashles" wrote:
You've made breakthoroughs in 'fundamental physics'?

That sounds very interesting - have you been published? Shared these with anyone?

I'm still interested in hearing more about this. Breakthroughs/Advancements in fundamental physics have to my knowledge not within the last century come from anyone who has not studied physics in detail as a discipline and as part of formal academic process. So it would be fascinating to hear what you have done as exception to this.
"Into every life a little fantasy must fall..."

KBK
Protege
When societies move faster and in different directions than planners and operators like them to move, inventors catch colds.

"When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius. When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot." -- Rabbi Shlomo Riskin

Much of the best in invention, which the public does not understand... is two-three-four steps ahead.

Those who manipulate couch in terms of one step... to maintain the aura of credibility. in this way, they can ridicule the 2-3-4 step ahead group, person, idea, or invention.. and control the opinion of the center mass of the populace.

This is the way it has been done, via governance.. in what ever form, for thousands of years.

This article from one of the Prometheus society members outlines the lay of the land, with regard to cognitive speed and idealized as IQ.

https://brainsize.wordpress.com/2014/07 ... elligence/

The article asserted that problem solving speed doubles every 10 IQ points. The Promethean would later go on to revise the figure to every 5 points. Yes, reaction time (information processing speed) has a beautifully Gaussian distribution, but because the human mind operates in parallel, an IQ 105 is not 5% smarter than an IQ of 100, but rather twice as smart! And an IQ of 110 is four times smarter! Although the Promethean never put it in those terms, this inference was based upon the fact that no matter how cognitively homogeneous a classroom, the difference in learning speed is always at least an order of magnitude. Think back to your high school math class. The brightest kid in the class grasped what the teacher was talking about in seconds, while the dullest may take all year.

Lets say, that one runs at a 'creativity' IQ of about 160 to 190, maybe 200, in speed of cognition.

then look at the proposed chart (starting with the ape at 40) (which I, in general, find no error in)

IQ 40 = BP 1
IQ 45 = BP 2
IQ 50 = BP 4
IQ 55 = BP 8
IQ 60 = BP 16
IQ 65 = BP 32
IQ 70 = BP 64
IQ 75 = BP 128
IQ 80 = BP 256
IQ 85 = BP 512
IQ 90 = BP 1,024
IQ 95 = BP 2,048
IQ 100 = BP 4,096
IQ 105 = BP 8,192
IQ 110 = BP 16,384
IQ 115 = BP 32,768
IQ 120 = BP 65,536
IQ 125 = BP 131,072
IQ 130 = BP 262,144
IQ 135 = BP 524,288
IQ 140 = BP 1 million
IQ 145 = BP 2 million
IQ 150 = BP 4 million

This places a person with creative IQ at 180, at being approx 250,000 times faster, in cognitive extrapolation, than the average person.

Essentially, the person who is furthest ahead sticks out the most and is most likely to be singled out and eradicated, without the public thinking that the person was ever anything more than a nutbar. The chart indicates that the average person, even a person with a doctorate (IQ 125 or so), is not likely to figure that point out, in an entire lifetime.

The round about long chain of logic states, in conclusion, that highly intelligent people who try to help humanity generally get killed by lower intelligence beings, who in turn....lie to the rest of the world.

Yet, most of the world will never posses the capacity to cognate that reality.

VizionVR
Rising Star
When I was younger I used to think I was the smartest person in the room. It turned out to be a very small room. 🙂
Not a Rift fanboi. Not a Vive fanboi. I'm a VR fanboi. Get it straight.