Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bundle finally arrived!

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Geez, only took like 9 months!

od9q066z9loe.jpg

She was born Monday night. It was a C-section, so we're still in the hospital, but maybe going home tomorrow if everything looks good. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo
22 REPLIES 22

Richooal
Consultant
Congratulations! First, or one of many?
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
First, and probably only--I'm 45 and my wife is almost 42, so we're a little on the old side for any more. 

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Congratulations buddy! I'm 41 and my son is gonna be 3 soon. These kiddo's are being born in to a fantastic new era.

Star-lizard
Rising Star
Congratulations 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Big congratz @nalex66 !! You'll be the coolest Dad with all your old timey VR equipment  😄 

"Back in the day we used to have to clear a room, strap this box to our face and wave our hands around!"

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Yup, I can't even imagine what the tech will be like by the time she's old enough to really appreciate it.

Even now, they're growing up with iPads, smartphones, photo-realistic video games, VR... compared to what I had as a kid in the '70s and '80s, it's like they live in a world where magic exists. 

vannagirl
Consultant
isn't she the most beautiful thing in the world ❤️

Can i ask, her name??
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

nalex66
MVP
MVP
We named her Rowan. My wife is big on unisex names, and we both really like Rowan as a girl's name (it's a family name on my side--uncle and male cousin). 

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Belated congrats mate  B) she's gorgeous. Say goodbye to sleep. And 45 is young 🙂 I'm 52 with a 32 and 29 year old girls and a 3 year old girl and not forgetting the 1 year old boy 😉 well done you 2 🙂
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.