cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW TECH FOR OUR FUTURE GENERATION!

EXCEED33
Explorer
I WAS THINKING OF A TECH WHICH IS CAPABLE OF TRANSLATING LANGUAGES THROUGH A HEADSET X VR...
IT WILL BE A USEFUL TECH, THERE'S NO NEED FOR GOOGLE TRANSLATE....
FOR EXAMPLE: I SPEAK ENGLISH AND THE PERSON I WAS TALKING TO IS A CHINESE, SO THROUGH THAT TECH IT WILL HELP US UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER WITHOUT LEARNING LOT OF LANGUAGES.
JUST LIKE IN THE MOVIE "MARS NEED MOM",
THEY ALSO HAVE A TRANSLATOR DEVICE WHICH IS USED TO TRANSLATE MARTIAN LANGUAGES THROUGH HUMAN LANGUAGES TOO.
SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE MESSAGE FOR MORE...
ALSO PLEASE RECRUIT ME IF YOU ARE GOING TO BUILD THAT TECH, COZ I WANNA BE WITH THAT TECH TOO ^^
(MY OPINION)
CAN WE BUILD OUR FUTURE?
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
But no one is going to want to talk to you if you're SHOUTING all the time regardless of what language it is.

😉 

Pro-tip - it's poor forum/online writing etiquette to write in all caps.

On topic - we already have  - https://translate.google.com/ using voice commands. So in VR could work too.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

View solution in original post

EXCEED33
Explorer
next will be it.....
whahahahaha

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
But no one is going to want to talk to you if you're SHOUTING all the time regardless of what language it is.

😉 

Pro-tip - it's poor forum/online writing etiquette to write in all caps.

On topic - we already have  - https://translate.google.com/ using voice commands. So in VR could work too.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

EXCEED33
Explorer
it hurts bro but thx for the info....

EXCEED33
Explorer
next will be it.....
whahahahaha

EXCEED33
Explorer
next will be it.....
whahahahaha

gluebag
Protege
I dream of a future where keyboards ship without a caps lock key 😛

Anonymous
Not applicable
If he's anything like some of us then he held shift the whole message through :smiley:

EXCEED33
Explorer
hahaha maybe tho...
i like caps lock but it represents the "BEAST MODE" thing.
sadly i can only use it properly...lelz