cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Oops! Had A Hypo And Broke My Leg!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ambulance people are awesome, as is the NHS. Just waiting for an x Ray. Think I've broken it in 2 places. Hopefully it'll just be a plaster job and won't need surgery!  ๐Ÿ˜ž
347 REPLIES 347

Anonymous
Not applicable
The bed is too difficult to get in and out of because of the height. Have sorted out the sofa now though. Before I was sitting on it with my broken leg on a pillow on a chair. But now I'm on my sofa lengthways with a pillow on the far arm of the sofa. Much easier to get about now!

Fazz
Honored Visionary

vannagirl said:

snowdog said:

I'm having problems though. I'm finding it VERY difficult and VERY painful getting up from my sofa. I think I might have to go back to the bloody hospital again. I don't think I can cope with this tbh.

Wtf

Why are you on a sofa with a leg broken in 2 places??

Get in a bed

I was down the pub in pot when I broke both my legs my arm and wrist. He'll be fine as long as he doesn't go down the pub like I did. I slipped on some wet leaves getting out of the Taxi at the end of the night LOL. The pain was worse then when I had my accident. Had to pay the Taxi driver to take me back to Hospital and the greedy sod took the taxi fare..

Edit: Oh and shattered my knee cap. I forgot to mention that LOL. Also, after about 2 weeks it's going to start itching like hell snowdog. The itching drove me crazy..

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think after 2 weeks they're going to change the cast if all is going well. I'm going to have to go in again in 7 days to have it x rayed to see how it's doing.

What I REALLY want to avoid is surgery because it's high risk. There's a chance I could lose the leg. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ž

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just had a visit from a care worker or home support type person. She was really nice. So good that we have these things available in this country, and all for free too.

I slag off this country a fair bit as far as crime and stuff goes but the NHS really is amazing.

WreckLuse68
Heroic Explorer
Couldn't of happened to a nicer person...shame there wasn't much pain though, I might have been more interested in this drivel.
When Einstein was asked how it felt to be the smartest man on Earth, he replied, โ€œI wouldnโ€™t know. Ask Nikola Teslaโ€.

Techy111
MVP
MVP

Couldn't of happened to a nicer person...shame there wasn't much pain though, I might have been more interested in this drivel.

Explain that comment please? Nobody asked you to read this thread, personal attacks are against forum rules. Either retract or apologise.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

vannagirl
Consultant
Whoa

that was personal, bad day??

ucosf93wn566.jpeg

Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
Sounds nasty - and painful. Hope you get well soon โค๏ธ

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think he was joking. Got a lol from me anyway lmfao ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Mind you, I am accused of being 'A nasty piece of work' on the interwebs, so who knows?  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ :tongue:

And @WreckLuse68 that should be 'couldn't have' not 'couldn't of'  B)

vannagirl
Consultant
ahh a joke yes, ofc i see now

@RedRizla

Nasty, motorcycle crash??
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are.