cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions questions questions

Kleer0995
Honored Guest

I see a lot of questions and issues here but no resolutions.  Are there any real people working at Meta?  Probably not.

3 REPLIES 3

Kleer0995
Honored Guest

I was never really happy with my Oculus but now after not being able to pair my headset to my phone, I really hate it to hell.  I hope a lot of people see all this negativity about this lame product and throw their hard earned money elsewhere.

We know how bothersome these sync issue can be @Kleer0995 and we want to make sure we can have this solved for you!

Please shoot us a message through PM and we'll take a closer look at this. Select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey @TKleer0995! We're following up to see if you still needed any assistance. Please let us know if we can help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!