cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I be concerned?

Duncan_Disorder
Protege
I live in the NWUK. My home is approximately 20 miles from Manchester airport. As a result, the plane traffic runs near my home. In fact, one of the paths the planes follow gives me a unique opportunity to see something I never saw before until I moved into my home. The path has the planes flying in a direct line towards my home. This means you see the plane flying towards you head on. At night, it appears the light from the plane is floating in the air, like a UFO. This can last a few minutes, before the plane veers off towards the airport. It has led me to the conclusion that when people see this they assume it's an alien, when in fact it's simply a vantage point they're not used to seeing. 

But, this is not why I'm writing. Living in this part of the UK means it's quite often overcast. However, this summer has been particularly warm and sunny. When you live here, you tend to treat each sunny day as if it's your last and make the most of it. Since the skies have been unusually clear, I've been noticing something that normally goes amiss. Throughout the day, I have been alarmed at the amount of planes leaving contrails overhead. And if it was the odd one here and there, I don't think it would bother me. The truth is, it's constant all day long. What's even more concerning is they often create cloud cover, when it should be blue skies. You can see this clearly in a couple of the photos. 

I decided to take photos over a couple of days and I've posted a few. Should this concern us? I know there are conspiracy theories about this and I don't fall for conspiracy theories. However, after seeing what I have, just over the space of a couple of days, I'm beginning to wonder if there's any validity to the conspiracy theory. Even if they aren't depositing anything harmful, surely the fact they create cloud cover should worry us, I reckon. I recall on 9/11, they stopped all commercial flights and apparently scientists were studying the effects. From what I heard, the Earth received a considerable amount more of sunlight. Your thoughts?

wrcq6txrj2tp.jpg8u3jrwwb1ilz.jpgc4m14nn9m553.jpgj930vdb5tx0y.jpg
5 REPLIES 5

deltamind
Explorer
Looking south, damn those are a lot of trails. It is like there are a lot of planes going from there at once. I still don't think it is not safe or something like that since other people do live there right?

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
The first point about people thinking that could be a UFO, is probably right. But when you get pilots, Radar operators, and high ranking Officers saying they have seen UFO's, then you have to take note. Those people know the difference between a plane and a UFO for obvious reasons. 

vannagirl
Consultant
I would be more concerned by the presence of blue sky in the UK
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

lensmandave
Superstar

deltamind said:

Looking south, damn those are a lot of trails. It is like there are a lot of planes going from there at once. I still don't think it is not safe or something like that since other people do live there right

5 aircraft lol. They are probably at around 30,000 feet. Don't think you should worry too much. 

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz. Asus-Z170-PRO MB - Nvidia RTX 3080 ti - 16GB DDR4 2666MHZ HYPERX SAVAGE.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

vannagirl said:

I would be more concerned by the presence of blue sky in the UK

I must admit it's concerned me, it's been blue sky for just over a week in England..