Did you mean: 

The Truth About the Illuminati's plans for WW3

msat
Honored Guest
er, uhh.. Wrong forum?
11 REPLIES 11

Sawersadam
Honored Guest
I'll read it if someone says the rift features heavily.....
don't tell me Palmer and Nate et al are shape shifting aliens....
off to see if David Ike has done a piece on VR yet.....

ReT
Honored Guest
DAFUQ did I just read? :roll:

sobchak
Honored Guest
That Jonrambo guy is a little insane. I hope he gets some help.

geekmaster
Protege
"JohnRambo" wrote:
"sobchak" wrote:
That Jonrambo guy is a little insane. I hope he gets some help.

I'm mad? And so was Steve Jobs. So was Nikola Tesla. So were all the great thinkers and geniuses. And it's men like us who change the world.

Awesome! You are as smart as Steve Jobs AND Nikola Tesla? Cool! I would LOVE to see your portfolio of world-changing inventions...

MrGeddings
Explorer
well to be honest given the news today the idea of World War III may not be that far off you know.

geekmaster
Protege
"MrGeddings" wrote:
well to be honest given the news today the idea of World War III may not be that far off you know.

What news? I just hit several news sites and I do not see anything all that unusual...

The top news stories today are about the collapsed bridge, boy scouts accepting openly gay members, two arrested on an airplane, Amanda Byrnes released after claiming her bong was "just a vase"...

Hmm... Must be the "boy scout" thing... But how can that start World War III? Or is it the "bong incident"?

Or is there something not on the front page that could start WW3?

Jotokutora
Adventurer
"geekmaster" wrote:
"MrGeddings" wrote:

What news? I just hit several news sites and I do not see anything all that unusual...

The top news stories today are about the collapsed bridge, boy scouts accepting openly gay members, two arrested on an airplane, Amanda Byrnes released after claiming her bong was "just a vase"...

Hmm... Must be the "boy scout" thing... But how can that start World War III? Or is it the "bong incident"?

Or is there something not on the front page that could start WW3?

Oh brother...how this thread started anyway. I will chime in but I will not say that I agree with the links posted on the op post anyway.
WW3 scenario is definitely on the cards and will actually happen, if you knew about Club Builderberg then you would know something WW3. Don't get confused with the hotel of the same name though. The Illuminati is only one name of the many corporate groups that are responsible for social changes and of a global agenda based on ancient ideology.

Will WW3 happen?...most likely. But what would be the attribute of that war? Will the war look and feel based on our assumptions from the official history of the previous 2 wars. First it is important to be aware that there is another story of the world events and of the of the past that we have been taught in our school system. In any case a lot of the current events have been planed long ago and there is plenty of documentation on it if you know where to look.

I will not explain this whole issue here as it is tiring an complicated and many here are aware of it by now. Instead I will paste here for anyone to read some book tittles. Then anyone can make what they want with the information.

Some books to read:

1. Morals and Dogma, by Albert Pike
2. Tragedy and Hope, by Carroll Quigley
3. Anglo-American Establishment, by Carroll Quigley
4. Between Two Ages, by Zbigniew Brzezinski
5. The Grand Chess Board, by Zbigniew Brzezinski
6. Millenium, winners and loosers of the New world Order, By Jacques Attali
7. Club Builderber, by Daniel Estulin

Yes the ww3 is coming, but you must first understands the under pinnings and the fabrics of society. only then you will have the capacity of the mindset of those who push for it. Another thing to keep in mind, make sure common sense is used when reading and coming to your own conclusions.

Cheers, I hope you enjoy the reading! :mrgreen:

PS. hope that Iran don't get attk though hint!! 😉

Jotokutora
Adventurer
Damn, it seems I can not edit my previous post, my spelling is all over the place!!! Oh well! lol

Lindblum
Explorer
Well the Oculus one-eye logo is practically Illuminati symbolism just as it is.
And conspiracy theory claims they have long been steering public media to entice us toward destruction and lust.
For such ambitions they can hope for no greater medium than VR gaming.
People will have unprecedented ability to drown themselves in a utopia of perverted desires without any real-word-consequence (aside from time loss, disorientation, and spiritual erosion).
Perhaps the government will open a backdoor into our gameplay to plant subliminal war propaganda, or monitor for people who habitually jack into sin simulators ("sinsims"?).
For all we know this device could be a prototype "mark of the beast," which scripture (Illuminati love scripture) describes as "a mark on their right hand (controller?) or on their foreheads (HMD?)." Perhaps a form of idol worship; "men who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped (willful surrender to?) his image (literal imagery?)"
I'm just putting it out there.
Still, it is pretty cool... Sigh...