cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What was your favorite TV show(s) growing up?

TheeScientist
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

SpongeBob and the Fairly Odd Parents are some of my all-time favorite shows still airing today. But if we're going way back, Brandy & Mr. Whiskers, Hey Arnold!, and Courage the Cowardly Dog would still be on my TV. Those shows were *chef's kiss*

Don't worry be happy.
12 REPLIES 12

ShiroTenko
Retired Support

Scooby-Doo, Johnny Quest, Pokemon, I love Lucy, the Lucille Ball show, The Beverly Hillbillies, Green Acres, the Magic School Bus, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Johnny Test, George Lopez, and The Nanny. 
I had a diverse TV experience :3

“There are only four rules you need to remember: make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.” -Leonard Snart.

Cookies-N-Scream
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Strangely enough I was OBSESSED with cooking shows, I would beg to watch Emeril Lagasse and the Food network for some reason 😂 I also loved Sailor Moon and Powerpuff Girls!! I used to watch the Twilight Zone and Star Trek (TNG) with my dad, so I have a lot of fond memories of those from when I was a kid. @ShiroTenko the George Lopez theme song will forever be ingrained in my memory LOL it's so iconic.

Through the darkness of futures past, the magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds: Fire... walk with me

I can see it now. It's 3am in the morning and all you hear is. "All my friends know the low rider." 😂

Don't worry be happy.

LaserDisk
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Wow, going through everyone's posts really brings back memories! Some of my top picks are Samurai Jack, Dexter's Lab, Batman: The Animated Series, and Static Shock.

The future of home entertainment!

kojack
MVP
MVP

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

The Fall Guy, Huckleberry Finn and his Friends.  Benny Hill.  There are hundreds.

Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

Probably won't mean anything to people outside the UK but some of my earliest memories of TV...

mqdefault.jpgMary Mungo & Midge

escape4.jpg Escape into Night

MV5BZGU1NDZmMmUtMzY0Ny00ODJjLWJkMzMtMjkwY2I3ODhkNzU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDc4NzAwMzQ@._V1_.jpg

...and the first airing of Star Trek TOS... yes I as there!

13700K, RTX 4070 Ti, Asus ROG Strix Z790-A Gaming, Corsair H150i Capellix, 64GB Corsair Vengence DDR5, Corsair 5000D Airflow, 4TB Samsung 870 , 2TB Samsung 990 Pro x 2, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, Quest, 2, 3, Pro

TheAntiSocializer
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

I think if I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be The Jetsons because Boomerang didn't fail to let me down most days.

Either that or the original Teen Titans because it was just that cool in my head. 😆

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Pippi Langstrumpf! The girl, that is strong enough to lift her horse!😃