cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a tip for following along with programming courses like on udemy

hoppingbunny123
Rising Star

the tip for learning how to follow along with udemy video game making courses is below. in the accepted solution.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

hoppingbunny123
Rising Star

i learned a way to follow along with video courses. for computer video game making like they have on udemy.

make 40 projects for one course. this means for every video you repeat the video in each of the 40 projects so you repeat each video 40 times.

it may take 3 hours or more a day for 2 days to finish one video, but in about a years time you will have finished the course and learned how. then you repeat this going through the entire course another 1 or 2 more times it will take 3 or so years but you will know a lot at the end of this time.

30 projects isn't enough, if your dim it may take you 50 projects instead of 40. so i will do it for 50 projects.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

hoppingbunny123
Rising Star

edit

hoppingbunny123
Rising Star

edit

hoppingbunny123
Rising Star

hoppingbunny123
Rising Star

i learned a way to follow along with video courses. for computer video game making like they have on udemy.

make 40 projects for one course. this means for every video you repeat the video in each of the 40 projects so you repeat each video 40 times.

it may take 3 hours or more a day for 2 days to finish one video, but in about a years time you will have finished the course and learned how. then you repeat this going through the entire course another 1 or 2 more times it will take 3 or so years but you will know a lot at the end of this time.

30 projects isn't enough, if your dim it may take you 50 projects instead of 40. so i will do it for 50 projects.

hoppingbunny123
Rising Star

Another method that is nice is to follow along with the tutorial and in notepad write down each step.

then each video has your own written instructions that you can read and redo the project.