cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when will oculus rift s restock?

Anonymous
Not applicable
i want to buy an oculus rift s but its currently out of stock everywhere, amazon, microsoft, best buy and oculus themselves. has facebook stopped production of their oculus products because of the coronavirus? does anyone have any idea when ill get a chance to buy them again?
1,037 REPLIES 1,037

Jammie1688
Honored Guest
Anyone know when will rift s be back in stock in Australia? 😕 ? I really want one but they never seems to be in stock in Aus.

Bandinnite
Honored Guest

Anyone know when will rift s be back in stock in Australia? 😕 ? I really want one but they never seems to be in stock in Aus.

Sorry bud, no-one knows when they come back in stock, it seems almost random to me

Bandinnite
Honored Guest

LOL you can edit quotes from other people this should not be aloud XD

Sorry bud, no-one knows when they come back in stock, it seems almost random to me LOL you can edit quotes from other people this should not be aloud XD

what I said in the quote that isn't actually a quote but a lie

Anthik
Protege
it's in stock in italy

LordSMRayquaza
Honored Guest
Does anyone know why Oculus decided to restock every country except North America (US & Canada) and South Korea?

diegaso0704
Honored Guest

Does anyone know why Oculus decided to restock every country except North America (US & Canada) and South Korea?

I dont know man, feels bad. Trying to get my hands on an Oculus Rift S and ive been waiting 2 weeks.

Mistyshade
Honored Guest
In fact there are some stock .... but from resellers that provide it for twice the price -_-
Just when my good old Oculus Rift CV1 begin to die (I have some violet burn trace on the right OLED pannel :cry: )

I hope I can get soon one of those VR headset for the normal and correct price of 449€

CyberPwn3
Honored Guest
The US Best Buy website just updated saying "This item is no longer available in new condition." I don't know if Best Buy is jumping the gun or what, but it's very concerning.

LordSMRayquaza
Honored Guest

I dont know man, feels bad. Trying to get my hands on an Oculus Rift S and ive been waiting 2 weeks.

No kidding. I've been waiting to get one before this whole thing started. Then when my chance arose, it got yoinked away.

LordSMRayquaza
Honored Guest
Also, to those who have been lucky and got a Rift S or Quest from the US, what state are you guys from. I'm from IL and although the Best Buy website says it's in stock, I can never order one because there isn't one available 250 miles from my home.