cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dx11 integration issue...

genetransfer
Explorer
I've just started implementing the sdk into my dx11 engine (which has no reference to any dx9 stuff) and when i compiled
to build the engine it gave me errors...

c:\program files (x86)\microsoft directx sdk (june 2010)\include\d3d9.h(2662) : error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'D3DAUTHENTICATEDCHANNELTYPE'
1>c:\program files (x86)\microsoft directx sdk (june 2010)\include\d3d9.h(2702) : error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'D3DAUTHENTICATEDCHANNEL_CONFIGURE_OUTPUT'
1>c:\program files (x86)\microsoft directx sdk (june 2010)\include\d3d9.h(2744) : error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'D3DENCRYPTED_BLOCK_INFO'

I added #include <d3d9.h> to the stdafx.h and the errors went away.

is this normal, I am using vs2008 but it doesn't seem like this is the issue as if i set #define OVR_D3D_VERSION 9, without including the d3d9.h file the errors disappear also.

anythoughts?
1 REPLY 1

genetransfer
Explorer
aside from the above finished the implementation in my dx11 engine, all running well so great to have direct mode and to window working I guess I'll just use my dx9 engine for my own purposes as I can't risk it not being fully supported (or me not being able to figure out why somethings don't work) anyway really cool with all the features active and will be great for the end user.