cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Answered] Platform SDK: Matchmaking only among friends?

peep_sanzaru
Explorer
Is there a way to limit a matchmaking request to only members of your friends list?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

peep_sanzaru
Explorer
I sent this same question directly to Tom Heath at Oculus via e-mail.  Figured I'd post his response in case anyone else comes looking for the same answer in the short-term.

I've been looking through the documentation and function calls too, and I agree that there doesn't seem to be a way of doing this.  At least not at present.  There are a number of features we are looking to get into the platform functionality at some point in the future, so it could well be a feature arriving soon.  Sorry not to have any more concrete information at this stage.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

peep_sanzaru
Explorer
I sent this same question directly to Tom Heath at Oculus via e-mail.  Figured I'd post his response in case anyone else comes looking for the same answer in the short-term.

I've been looking through the documentation and function calls too, and I agree that there doesn't seem to be a way of doing this.  At least not at present.  There are a number of features we are looking to get into the platform functionality at some point in the future, so it could well be a feature arriving soon.  Sorry not to have any more concrete information at this stage.