cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you get line breaks in descriptions in the Store?

jumbli
Heroic Explorer
I notice other games use line breaks to nicely space out their descriptions in the Oculus Store. If I enter blank lines, they disappear as soon as I save the page. It says you can't use HTML or formatting, so I guess I am missing something. Can anyone let me know how you are doing it? Thanks.
Developer of Dimensional, The Relentless, Breath Tech, Jigsaw 360 View my dev blog at JumbliVR.com
5 REPLIES 5

Spiderspy
Explorer
Our hack was to copy paste from google docs and not touch it afterwards.. 😞

jumbli
Heroic Explorer
Thanks Spiderspy. I'll give that a try soon.
Developer of Dimensional, The Relentless, Breath Tech, Jigsaw 360 View my dev blog at JumbliVR.com

cybereality
Grand Champion
Last time i heard of this, it was a visual bug on the form and the line breaks actually were there. 
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

jumbli
Heroic Explorer
Thanks. Maybe it's just a problem if you go back to the page with the text boxes after first saving the text. I'll try it and update this thread.

jumbli
Heroic Explorer
Yes, it does work. Simply insert the line-breaks in the text box as required. If you go back in to edit the text, the line-breaks are stripped out so you would need to put them back in, but they are saved and shown correctly.