cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get betatesters?

moodleman
Protege
Hi Community!

I'm in the approved but "keys-only" situation, you know, everything is OK, but... not published, as many of you for sure. I asked to the support team, and they told me that they didn't see any user adoption or gameplay time metrics good enough to think about publishing it... come on! of course they don't see that, as I haven't given away any single key and it's not published anywhere!

So... I need users to be published, but it needs to be published to get users... great. So the question is...

Where can I get users/betatesters? I'm willing to give keys for free, of course. Do you want one? 🙂

Thanks!

Jorge.

2 REPLIES 2

pjenness
Rising Star
Hiya.
Im actually in a similar situation. Im at the point I need alpha testers.

So far Ive just posted on the main community page for my app, and asked people to PM if they want to try, and Ive added them to the alpha channel, so it appears in the ir preview apps sesction of home.
If you want tonnes more you could post on reddit..there is a lot more traffic...but can be a lot more volatile

I havent tried keys, but that is prob a good way for a user to get faster turn around to try it.
Heres mine:
https://forums.oculus.com/developer/discussion/comment/445262

I want to get mine onto "Concepts" soon..but needs a lot of "Spit n Shine" first 🙂
(I miss Share haha)

Cheers

-P

pjenness
Rising Star
Looks like the new "Gallery Apps" might be exactly what we needed?