cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long will Oculus review takes typicaly?

91shlee1219
Explorer

Already passed 2 months. It is for Rift store. How much time do I have to wait for more? 

9 REPLIES 9

HelioStracos
Honored Guest

2 months and a week here, did you get your review or still waiting?

passed almost 3 months

elegoffic
Honored Guest

Hi! Sad to read your messages.
I submitted on the 27th of November. Reading your messages, I think I will have to wait more. 😑
Last month I decided to work on a Steam version without waiting.... nearly done, I might release it before the Oculus one...
---
Erwan

Patience is the art of hoping....

i love you

Everyone: out of curiosity: is the status of your app listed as "Submitted" or "Under Review"?

Submitted. Second review finished about two weeks ago.

So that means on the first review there were still problems that you had to fix. How long did it then take from the second submission until it was reviewed again?

ryan-at-melcher
Protege

We submitted our Rift app in Sept 2021 and it wasn't reviewed in 4 months. At that time, we discovered an Infra_Failure error in its automated test results (Malware Review). Contacting Oculus support and believing this to be the issue, they canceled our submission and we resubmitted a new build (Jan 2022). We're still waiting for Oculus review 5 months later or 9 months total

@matthias_buehlmann  wrote:
Everyone: out of curiosity: is the status of your app listed as "Submitted" or "Under Review"?

It says "Submitted"

@91shlee1219, What was the average wait time between reviews for you?