Hello, I am trying to test my implementation of IAP. My coworker was able to sucessfully set up the test credit card numbers to a tester account last week, but we were running into implementation issues.
We removed the test number from the account, but now we cannot add any of the test numbers. Any of the 3 test numbers just returns an error and refuses to be added to the test account.
We have tried adding a new test account, to no avail. Different safety codes, expiration dates and adresses for the test cards, all valid, always fail.
Immediately after I posted this, we managed to make it work by clicking "kill sessions" in the test user list. After that, the test credit card was added correctly. A quick google search shows other people had the same problem in the past, hopefully this will help.