cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developer - verify account not working

PhenixS1970
Protege

Hi all,

Just got my Quest 3 but stuck at verify developer account. Neither options work, credit card or phone (and logged in using the authenticator app). Meta chat routed me to this forum for support. Appreciate any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PhenixS1970
Protege

Solved. By adding a credit card using the Meta app on my phone I passed the verification. So all up and running now.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

PhenixS1970
Protege

Solved. By adding a credit card using the Meta app on my phone I passed the verification. So all up and running now.

kylehlm29
Honored Guest

hi im having close to the same problem i have given info to verify my dev account but when i try to enable it in app it asks me to log in or verify again is there a chance a did something wrong and just arnt seing it

PhenixS1970
Protege

Hi Kyle,

I could enable the 2 way authenticator login, so used Goolge authenticator for that. Problem was that after that I always ended up in that same browser screen again. The dev account needs a credit card number (in my quest app I setup paypal as payment method). Turned put that when I input my credit card data in the verify account step using any web browser it was not saved. The remedy this I used the meta/quest app and in Menu/Settings/Payment Methods…I added my crefit card. After just doing a toggle off/on in the dev menu of the app I got confirmation it was successfully verified.

يمكنك حصولها بواسطة بطاقة ءإتمان او دفع 

او الحصول على شارة مصادقة الحسابات بواسطة بطاقة الهويه