cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQDH - Multi OBB package upload

ARCH_PietVoute
Level 2

Hello! I'm looking for some help/clarification for the Meta Quest Developer Hub's build deployment feature.

The Documentation Page covers the basics of using MQDH to upload an application to the Quest, which seems to work fine as long as the app only requires a single OBB file. Unfortunately our Unreal Engine game has recently exceeded the 4gb limit and we've had to split the package into multiple OBBs.

When I install the app through MQDH the app fails to launch. If I then manually push the patch OBB (like the install script Unreal generates does) the app will launch correctly. This indicates to me that MQDH will only grab the main OBB file (i.e. `main.1.com.___.obb`)

Does anyone know how to get MQDH to install all OBBs present in the same folder as the APK file? Do I need to follow any specific naming conventions or processes?

I'd like to continue using MQDH as for some reason it seems that installing the Android commandline tools themselves has been... troublesome for some of our remote team members.

0 REPLIES 0