cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*Multiplayer does not work Quest 2 UE4.26?*

VintageGreen
Adventurer

Quest 2 - Quest 2 online pool browse and online using BPs Ue4.26 doesn't work.

I create session (host) open map listen and on the other headset can see the server and it says there is one player in that server.

When I join the server it says its successful. However nothing happens, and the server browser now says the server has two players; but I never moved either way???? I never see the other player.

https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-82549
I even applied these fixes to the source and still doesn't work?

I purchased a second Quest 2 to setup multiplayer only to find it doesn't even work I am using the Oculus source with everything setup correctly game passes all validations.

I really need help with this I have done everything I can.

Thank you.

13 REPLIES 13

It seems to have worked!

@VintageGreen I'm able to now join the host in the second map but I'm getting what seems to be a replication issue. When you were able to get this to work, what settings did you change from the default, if any, on your MotionController Pawn or BP_MotionController? Currently, my MC's load in for the other player, and will teleport around with the other player as they teleport, but they're at floor level in the asset default position, and the only motion is the jumping around at teleport. I'll be poking around here and remove this question when I solve it.
*the other issue I had was solved by enabling Client Side Navigation, hopefully, this replication thing proves to be as simple a fix.

Thanks again for linking that! It's nuts that this code issue that breaks matchmaking isn't being fixed in a git update...

Can you provide a new link? That one doesn't work for me.

dario.maciel
Adventurer

Did you managed to make voice (voip) work too?
Could you share how you made the multiplayer work?