cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Scene Model Loading in APK Built with MRUK

Chiaolin1996s
Honored Guest

Hi everyone,

I'm encountering an issue with the APK I built using MRUK. It always loads an old scene model I previously set up, despite my efforts to delete and reset the room with a new space. The headset continues to load the old scene model.

Here's what I've tried so far:

• Rebuilt the APK with a different name.
  • Restarted the headset.

Unfortunately, none of these solutions have worked. Is there a way to completely delete the old scene model and ensure the new setup model is loaded?

The reason I need it to load the new scene model is that my Unity project, which runs perfectly to query the floor and generate tiles using the room prefab in MRUK, doesn't work as expected in the headset. Specifically: a. It loads the old scene model. b. The tiles do not generate.

Here are the details of my setup:

• Unity: 2022.3.20f1
  • MRUK: v65.0.0
  • Quest 3 Software: 65.0.0

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2

hci.iti.es
Honored Guest

Same problem here. In addition, I keep seing the old model with white walls (even using passthrough). My setup:

• Unity: 2022.3.9f1
  • MRUK: v65.0.0
  • Quest 3 Software: 65.0.0

Chiaolin1996s
Honored Guest

Just to give more context : The old scene model was set when my headset was running a version between v60.0 and v62.0. Then, I updated to v65.0 without clearing the old scene model from the headset. Now, even after deleting and resetting the scene model in v65.0, the old scene model still loads.