Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with update v7

rodrigo_ruizurr
Honored Guest
After automatically updating to v7 my games are not working:
-the FOV is reduced
-Only right control is visible by default
-Left control is visible only when pressing a button, on release is back to reset position (0,0,0), not affected by tracking.
i'm using Unity 2019.1.
Apparently lost of devs are having issues, is there any way to revert the update?
Regards 
4 REPLIES 4

ixorakos
Honored Guest
Same here. Started with a blank project and only one controller is showning. 

After last night's update of the Oculus Quest the LocalAvatarWithGrab doesn't work, no controllers show up and the OVRPlugin.GetSystemHeadsetType and ovrp_GetSystemHeadsetType reports that the headset is an Oculus GO. 

augustbranchesi
Explorer
I was able to address this in Unity by deleting the adndroidmanifest and regenerating it from the menu.  Then do a rebuild.

TejasLabAccount
Honored Guest
@augustbranchesi, any chance you could screenshot the process? How do you delete the android manifest, and which menu gives me an option to regenerate it?

mmchickenshack
Protege

@augustbranchesi, any chance you could screenshot the process? How do you delete the android manifest, and which menu gives me an option to regenerate it?

it‘s in the „oculus“ menu, delete with „oculus/tools/remove androidManifest“, generate with „oculus/tools/create store-compatible androidManifest“.