cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion for Quest Control Enhancement

abbaskarake
Honored Guest

I have been thinking about ways to enhance the user experience in controlling Quest, and I have a suggestion that I believe could make interactions more intuitive and accessible.

My suggestion involves implementing a new method of controlling quests without the use of controllers. Instead of relying solely on hand tracking, which can sometimes be challenging to control and click accurately, I propose utilizing a dot in the middle of the screen that moves in response to head movements. Users would be able to point to any desired location on the screen and initiate a click by touching their fingers together.

This approach simplifies navigation and interaction by leveraging natural head movements for cursor control and intuitive finger gestures for clicking. It not only streamlines the user experience but also opens up accessibility options for those who may have difficulty using traditional controllers.

I believe that implementing this feature could greatly enhance the Quest platform and provide users with a more immersive and user-friendly experience.

0 REPLIES 0