cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

air link searching for pcs

tom.leylan
Expert Protege

Uh oh. I've been using Air Link for a long time and connecting routinely several times a day without an issue. Yesterday I saw a notice about an update on the headset and coincidentally perhaps Air Link can no longer find my PC.  I've done all the "normal" things, rebooted, ran a fix the Oculus PC app. Yes everything is on the same network and again it has been working for I will guess a year. Now nothing.

I can connect via the USB cable but that can become problematic while writing/debugging code as the headset isn't charging while in use and that affects development time.

If I have to factory reset I will of course but I would hate to go thru that exercise if it turns out not to fix whatever the issue is. Has anyone experienced a similar issue in the last couple of days?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

tom.leylan
Expert Protege

Well who knows what was up but I connected to another wi-fi access point and this one is working. Good to have choices!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

tom.leylan
Expert Protege

Well who knows what was up but I connected to another wi-fi access point and this one is working. Good to have choices!