cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After two years are not great games

Anonymous
Not applicable
If oculus store continues with bad games, I daydream and safe way to gift the vr gear, it can not be that after one year we do not have for example 1 decent racing game
25 REPLIES 25

GenetixStudio
Superstar
haha smh - have you ever heard of Minecraft? I am about to lose weeks of my life in the Rift there alone. Outside of that though, there are a number of amazing games available for the Rift or Gear right now, with more coming every week!

Anonymous
Not applicable
For months there is a bug with not allowing chat minecraft multiplayer server, even when you have to wait

Anonymous
Not applicable
The game is a shame suicide squad, one expected a fps and turns out to be a shooting gallery nothing else, incredible
Android is a fps and here only a gallery, and do not tell me that does not give the hardware

scopus321
Expert Protege
it seems more and more content is being released for gear, and hope soon developers will start taking advantage of vulkan api and create more better looking games.  gear vr strong point imo isnt for games right now, more videos and stuff, but always more will come than other systems as demand is highest with amount of gear users . if you want better game vr experience, vive/rift is where its really at...

Anonymous
Not applicable
The issue is that Daydream of google is focused on games, because gear vr not do the same? Some of the titles of daydream is need for speed, developers would be good to do things like gear vr

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I love language translators with a mad passion

Anonymous
Not applicable
My English is null and google translator is fucked

mikeyking
Honored Guest

My English is null and google translator is fucked

+1 This is the first post you've made that makes sense. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think that if vr gear does not begin to have better games, not be able to compete with google Daydream