cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anshar Wars 2 most complete Gear VR game

indy361
Level 3
It's available now. Complete with a story, voice acting, and some Star Fox type gameplay and very smooth controls I must admit it's pretty darn cool! At $14.99 it's worth every penny. Whats more is that I played on my Note 4 for over an hour without my cooling solution attached and it never once overheated. YES IT WORKS ON NOTE 4! Many thanks to the developers Ozwe Games. Hopefully there are more things to come with so much care for compatibility for all Gear VR phones, these guys really took pride in their work. It's the most complete Gear VR game to date.
32 REPLIES 32

mohydine
Level 3
Thank you!

We are blushing...

Stephane

BondoBox
Level 2
I figured this game would be $10. I waiting too hear more before I spend $15. I keep buying games that are cool to check out in vr but they get old real fast. Running out of storage space too. Can't believe gear vr released the same time Samsung decided to bag the SD so they can design the world's most slippery phone. Hopefully this is really good and sets the bar on what a real vr mobile game should be. I thought eve gunjack was going to be that game but a lot of people seem disappointed. Looks good with the unreal engine though. It's either this or dreadhalls and deer hunter. Any more feedback would be great. Thanks.

F4br1c3
Level 2
There's already some review on the web.
http://uploadvr.com/ozwe-and-oculus-stu ... ar-wars-2/

Azrael30
Level 3
I'm looking forward to playing this, but with prices for most new games since launch being around 10 bucks and now with this being 15 (officially the most expensive Gear VR game now), I'm gonna hold off for a bit, as the game I really wanna play the most this month is Escape Velocity. Wish they could have partnered with Warner Bros and released it as Gravity - The Game, cause that is essentially what it looks like.

But yeah, Anshar Wars was a great first game for me on my Innovator Edition and it's nice to know they actually made a full game from that tech demo.

BondoBox
Level 2
I clicked on the link hoping that I can see more about this game but they don't say much. Just that it's good and you should buy it. O and it's the most expensive gear vr game. They really need to give us more information in the oculus store about these games. How much actual content is there. How many missions and things like that. I would cough up $15 if they had multi-player which I thought it was going to have but that's a no go. So is the solo missions worth $15? I would be ticked off if I beat this in an hour or 2 and there's no multi-player to keep us interested. Anyone else play much of this? I don't have a lot of money and Ive already regret most of my purchases. Really wish oculus had a refund setup like the playstore. I think they would have made more money off this game if the price was lower because more people would buy it. At $15 bucks a lot of people will hesitate pushing the buy button.

mosley
Level 2
so, after asking for developers to put a real effort into designing fully fleshed out games, here we have a developer that did just that, and the thread is...

...and argument about 5 dollars more or less? jesus...

i would assume the target market is truly small at the moment. the development is probably anything but easy, since VR is still so new and theres no proven ways to do things to rely on.

all that for roughly the price of going to see a movie? take my money. the end.

BondoBox
Level 2
So you bought this game? Does it have a good amount of missions to run threw? I would have jumped all over this at $15 if it had multi-player. I saw that they were working on it with the first one and I wonder what kind of troubles they ran into. Hopefully multi-player games pop up in the oculus store and it's not a problem that developers are having. Multi-player in the gear would be awesome.

indy361
Level 3
Check my overview of the game in the topics. I just posted it there. It's Anshar Wars overview for those with questions.

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Stephane:

Absolutely love this! And thanks that you could make it compatible with Note 4.