cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear 360 camera, really a nice surprise!

purifier82
Protege
For the (cheap consumer-fun) quality it seems to offer, I think the $99 pricetag will make it sell
like crazy, I would have never spent $350 for a Ricoh Theta but this is a day one purchase!

Now a question for those who have followed the Samsung livestream without connection problems,
has it been confirmed if it can livestream to the GearVR (not during playing, but recording)?

Edit:apparently either the source had violated a NDA or pulled the info out of his a**, no more $99 confirmation anywhere.
Si vis pacem para bellum
3 REPLIES 3

Ashles
Protege
"purifier82" wrote:
For the (cheap consumer-fun) quality it seems to offer, I think the $99 pricetag will make it sell
like crazy, I would have never spent $350 for a Ricoh Theta but this is a day one purchase!

Now a question for those who have followed the Samsung livestream without connection problems,
has it been confirmed if it can livestream to the GearVR (not during playing, but recording)?

Edit:apparently either the source had violated a NDA or pulled the info out of his a**, no more $99 confirmation anywhere.

There's no way it will be $99 - far more likely it'll be in the region of a few hundred dollars (am guessing 300-400-ish) as that's where similar devices are priced.

Still sounds great though - I can't wait for this (unless something better is released between now and then).
"Into every life a little fantasy must fall..."

munkondi
Explorer
If it integrates seamlessly with the Note5 then this will be a Day One purchase for me. The Kodak offering is the other similar contender on the horizon, curious how the two will compare head-to-head.

munkondi
Explorer
"munkondi" wrote:
If it integrates seamlessly with the Note5 then this will be a Day One purchase for me. The Kodak offering is the other similar contender on the horizon, curious how the two will compare head-to-head.

*I meant to say Nikon, not Kodak!