Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus home app

flips66
Explorer
Hi all

Help please.............

Today I was advised to remove phone (samsung S7) from headset to update apps with the application in order to continue using headset.
I couldnt work out how to do this so I thought If I un-installed Oculus home app then when I re-installed it it would automatically update everything........I now cant find where to download the home app. I even reset to factory settings but that did not help at all 😞
When putting phone back into VR headset it now tells me to download the applications......help please? Im missing Smash Hit!!!!

Thanks
Fiona
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

flips66
Explorer
Hi all

Help please.............

Today I was advised to remove phone (samsung S7) from headset to update apps with the application in order to continue using headset.
I couldnt work out how to do this so I thought If I un-installed Oculus home app then when I re-installed it it would automatically update everything........I now cant find where to download the home app. I even reset to factory settings but that did not help at all 😞
When putting phone back into VR headset it now tells me to download the applications......help please? Im missing Smash Hit!!!!

Thanks
Fiona

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

flips66
Explorer
Hi all

Help please.............

Thanks
Fiona