cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPS Ground Orders?

JCat
Expert Protege
Wondering if anyone else kept it at UPS Ground? I KNEW I should have chosen next day air. Ordered in the afternoon on the 8th and status hasn't changed from "New".

From Samsung's checkout page:

Orders over $49.99 will be shipped UPS Ground within 1 business day FREE.
Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your package(s).

It's already beyond 1 business day. :lol:
11 REPLIES 11

Evol
Honored Guest
Yeah I did the UPS Ground, I ordered early in the morning on the 8th. Status still shows "new". I tried to call support and waited on hold for over an hour today before I gave up and hung up. I didn't even think about getting next day but I wish I had. If they would just put the darn thing in the mail I'd be happy.

JCat
Expert Protege
I hope I'm wrong, but I wonder if they concentrated only on next day air orders first, even ones that were submitted after UPS Ground orders.

Gherron
Protege
I ordered using the free Ground delivery. (Placed my order around 9am Central on Monday.) I've been tracking it and is scheduled to arrive Wednesday by the end of the work day. The package has already arrived in my hometown, so it's in good shape. WooHoo!

I was impressed with the turnaround time. Now, I'm going to go nuts knowing it's in my wife's closet until Christmas morning!

TechniShawn
Honored Guest
ya, I ordered mine in the early afternoon (mountain time) on the 8th and mine is still saying *new* with no tracking info yet. 😞

I'm just happy my phone got the update last night so at least I'm ready when it gets here.

TechniShawn
Honored Guest
Just got my tracking number.

Scheduled Delivery Date: Monday, 12/15/2014

I'm going crazy waiting. Oh well at least now I know it is on it's way.

Siberdt
Honored Guest
Your Samsung Order has just been shipped!

Qty
-----

Weight:0.20 lb

0.20 lb What?! o_O

Evol
Honored Guest
"Siberdt" wrote:

Qty
-----

Weight:0.20 lb

0.20 lb What?! o_O

The label for mine has been created but UPS doesn't show they have received it. It shows the same weight of 0.20 lb.

JCat
Expert Protege
Well, got my answer today! Got a Ground tracking # this morning. Won't know the ETA until later in the day when UPS scans further. Hope you UPS Ground folk get good news! Oh, also got an additional email from UPS/Samsung reminding that a signature is required. That being said, make sure someone's around so you don't have to get one of those "we will try to attempt tomorrow" notes stuck to your door.

Siberdt
Honored Guest
"Evol" wrote:
"Siberdt" wrote:
0.20 lb What?! o_O

The label for mine has been created but UPS doesn't show they have received it. It shows the same weight of 0.20 lb.

Looks like we have ordered the Somesuk GearVR MK2, so the package has the right weight :lol: