cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APK is signed with Signature Scheme V3, which is not yet supported.

Ilanb
Explorer
Surprise ! today I try to upload a new build on RC channel and this message appear:

APK Signed With Signature Schema V3
APK is signed with Signature Scheme V3, which is not yet supported. Please disable signing with Scheme V3 and upload again.

I always published builds (24) with same project and setup...

https://screencast.com/t/Owk5ggRklE

Unity 2018.2.18f1 OSX Oculus utility 1.31

How to correct this ? it's unity problem signing ? 
15 REPLIES 15

Ilanb
Explorer
Used internal for build, if I switch to graddle works now... but why sudainly not working with internal buils ?

Inpu
Protege
I have the exact same issue !

emilien_degut
Explorer
same!!

Metal_Multiball
Heroic Explorer
same here

Metal_Multiball
Heroic Explorer

Ilanb said:

if I switch to graddle works now...

I am also experiencing the same issue with internal build, but gradle does not seem to work for me, just produces a black scene.  I've never had gradle work yet.  Any gradle tips appreciated as I don't have a workaround to the internal build issue yet.

ATM_Unity
Honored Guest
Up vote! We are experiencing this issue.

tfc_vr
Honored Guest
Same, it just suddenly happened to us, we are developing for Oculus Go.
We are trying to manually sign the apk using android build-tools, but we are currently stuck trying to figure out how to disable V3.
Gradle builds are not working for Oculus Go I believe.

Metal_Multiball
Heroic Explorer
spacefrog posted a workaround on a separate thread, it worked for me.

***from spacefrog***
I was able to fix my issue by using the jarsigner ( from the JDK bin folder ) to resign the apk with V1 scheme.
The syntax ( commandline, though i made a batch script which lets me drag and drop the apk onto it ) for this would be:

jarsigner -verbose -sigalg SHA1withRSA -digestalg SHA1 -keystore <KEYSTORE> -storepass <STOREPWD> -keypass <KEYPWD> <APKFILE> <ALIASNAME>

The parts in bold ( including the enclosing  <...> ) should of course be replaced with your specific values

tfc_vr
Honored Guest
^ The method from stevehinan actually worked for me!