cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to resolve entitlement check failure?

Anonymous
Not applicable
It appears that our application has failed the entitlement check part in the technical review the past couple times we tried submitting it. We have gone through the documentation and can't figure out what the issue in our entitlement check is.
Below we have attached two screenshots that include a screenshot of our entitlement check script, and a screenshot of our OculusPlatformSettings. The OculusEntitlementCheck script is located in an empty game object in our opening scene so it should run the check on launch. We would really appreciate any assistance anyone could offer in fixing this issue.
We are submitting to the Gear VR.
pwtfr93yy58s.pngoacr2h6y7kpl.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Zandalus said:

Did you solved the problem? If so, how? :smile:

Yes, we ended up solving this problem. What I recommend you do is run builds to your phone signed out of Oculus to test that the entitlements work. In our case, our issue we believe was the fact that the entitlement wasn't called immediately.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Zandalus
Honored Guest

Anonymous
Not applicable

Zandalus said:

Yes, we ended up solving this problem. What I recommend you do is run builds to your phone signed out of Oculus to test that the entitlements work. In our case, our issue we believe was the fact that the entitlement wasn't called immediately.

Cy6erman
Honored Guest

What Phone? I'm using an Oculus?