cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IAP (In App Purchases) Fees

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone able to find documentation on the fee schedule for Oculus IAP? Is it 30% like Apple and Google?
4 REPLIES 4

cybereality
Grand Champion
I'll move this thread to the Store section in the Developer forum. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you! I'm also interested in learning more about the terms of use for IAP. I'm hoping to develop an app for charitable donations to non-profits. Currently the Apple app store rejects apps that include functionality to donate to charity through the app. Can the same be said for the Oculus app store? Is there a document that outlines terms of use?

Toukokuu
Protege
Charity and donations are pretty problematic case due complicated legal issues in different countries, like some of them require the seller to be government approved to receive money that way and file reports of the money received. AFAIK just like Apple does with App Store, Oculus is acting as a seller on behalf of the developers which means they would have to be responsible for everything.

You could contact support and ask about it but I would guess it's not possible.

delphinius81
Rising Star
Also, yes, Oculus takes the same cut out of IAP as they do up-front purchase cost.