cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Reserved Interaction problem - Application.Quit() returning to Universal Menu.

monsenrm
Explorer
I can't seem to troubleshoot this one - and I have had my app rejected several times as a result.  Here is what happens:

Start the application - Try short back press.  Perfect, goes to a custom menu asking to quit, restart or continue.  Hit back press again and it goes to confirm quit exactly correctly and Cancel takes one back to custom menu again.  Select Quit and you go perfectly to Oculus Home.  Everything works exactly as it is supposed to in Oculus docs and requirements.

Now do the same thing, but rather than a short back press, do a long one (.75sec).  Perfect, takes you to the Universal Menu.  Escape takes you back to the game exactly where you left off.  Now hit a short back press and the custom menu comes up just like before. Now select Quit.  It takes you to the Universal Menu!  Arghhh!  Why?  The application called Application.Quit() and it should always go to Oculus Home but it doesn't if you execute one single long press to the Universal Menu at any time or in any scene.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.  

Gear VR Android
Unity 5.5.1f1
Oculus Utilities 1.11.0

0 REPLIES 0