cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADDING PAYMENT METHODS

alan_howley_31
Level 3
HI WHO CAN HELP ME !! TRIED TO BUY AN OCULUS DIRECTLY FROM THEM BUT FOR SOME REASON IT DIDNT HAPPEN..SO I BOUGHT FROM AMAZON DIRECTLY ..IT ARRIVED THE NEXT DAY NO PROBLEM ....BUT THEN WHENI TRIED TO ADD A PAYMENT METHOD TO PURCHASE A GAME OR TWO IT WOULDNT ACCEPT ANY PAYMENT METHOD I TRIED .. I THEN ASK OCULUS DIRECTLY WHATS GOING ON AND AFTER A WHILE THEY SAY THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING A PAYMENT ON Y ACCOUNT AND SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!! WHATS GOING ON MY CREDIT IS GOOD .. WHAT DO I DO??? OPEN ANOTHER FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AND START AGAIN??
5 REPLIES 5

tzviidan
Level 2
SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME! I BUY EVERY OCULUS SINCE IT CAME OUT AND ALWAYS PURCHASE GAMES AND NOW AFTER GETTING THE NEW OCULUS QUEST 2 AND TRY TO ADD A PAYMENT METHOD IT WONT ACCEPT ANY FORM OF PAYMENT I TRY TO INPUT!! WTF?? HOW CAN I BUY GAMES??

Bmarsh999
Level 3
Same problem here.   Tried several credit cards and then tried to add my PayPal acct.  Nothing works.  Guess they don't want to sell anything.

Kallakoen
Level 2
Same story, i managed to find a work around. 

Step 1. Buy mastercard gift card/visa gift card on dundle.com
Step 2. Redeem them on prepaiddigitalsolutions.com/MyWallet, you will get a Virtual creditcard that you can link to your account and i just bought beatsaber with it so it works

alan_howley_31
Level 3
is it possible to get someone else to buy them and get vouchers will this do it??

your awesome, first person to offer a solution. Thanks so much I'm going to try this today