cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aerofly FS2 missing from my library???

Greyman
Superstar
Has anyone else noticed that Aerofly is apparently no longer visible in their library or in the Store for that matter?

I bought it a couple of years ago and then uninstalled it to make space for something else and now that i want to reinstall it, it appears to have gone missing.

EDIT:  NM, i'm apparently getting too old for this computer stuff, as i had bought it via another gaming platform, that shall remain nameless.   Doh

6 REPLIES 6

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Hah  😄
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

falken76
Expert Consultant
I got it on that platform also.  I didn't play it forever so that platform just uninstalled it for me without asking.  I could put it back on though....

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Don't 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Greyman
Superstar
hi Techy.  i wondered if you might notice my impending senility.   I have a RL flying lesson booked and wanted to try out a Cessna before doing so. 

Given my apparent mental state, it might be best if i the instructor doesn't let me have a go.  🙂

Techy111
MVP
MVP
C152 all the way  B)

Greyman
Superstar
i flew it last week and it was brill.  the instructor took off, got it to 2,000ft and then handed over the controls.  he handled the throttle, but allowed me to get the aircraft to about 5' from touchdown before he took control back.  it was a Cessna 152 by the way.