cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After the last update

VCabrown451
Level 3
Is any Body else having hotas issues since the last up date? mine has just stopped in the middle of a game quits working 3 times now never had an issue before(.X52)
4 REPLIES 4

VR2018FR
Level 4
I had  to reconfigure my rift and  I can't stop having problems with adjusting my high I doubled it it was fine  but then the center of the  guardian was deported almost one meter on the left then I retryed configuring it and my controllers were not working, then I restarded the configuration and  With a setting of 1 cm tall I was at the right high but still not centered. Then I unplugged my hdmi cable  cause the app wouldn't let me live the oculus first step settings. now I honestly don't know what to do except  that I really really had enough with those  problems  occuring when they are making a software update !! gonna  toast it into the  gargabe bin !!!

VR2018FR
Level 4
I'am testing werewolfe within on steam ecerything's fine ! oculus home is fucked-up one more time !!! 

Anonymous
Not applicable
So far on PTC not having any issues on my end.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mine got downgraded back to 1.26 and then upgraded again to 1.27 earlier for some reason. Haven't tried my Rift since though.