cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alien Isolation VR Mod - Video Guide

F4CEpa1m
Adventurer
As most of you probably know by now, Nibre has released the Alien Isolation VR mod for Oculus Rift CV1 + DK2:

https://github.com/Nibre/MotherVR/releases/

Essentially, just copy .dll file to Alien Isolation install folder and go (give or take).

Video guide is here for install, known issues, and tips:
https://youtu.be/0K1-_Oyns5k

Enjoy!!
x_0
40 REPLIES 40

Luciferous
Consultant
Nice. thanks dear boy.

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
I need to buy some adult diapers!

WAAAGH!

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
@F4CEpa1m - Good job with the video fella. You help so many people out with these videos. You especially helped me with Doom mod, so keep them coming. Cheers!

Comic_Book_Guy
Superstar
This is insanely  cool. However I pray the author of the mod is going to fix the UI elements being off screen. As it is, it feels like a unfinished mod ( which it is), but this really needs to be fixed. I really hope it does get fixed, or it will it get shelved as a tacked on mod for me. The graphics are amazing, the immersion level is off the wall, but I can't play something that's almost perfect "but!" like this is. It....bugs me lol.

F4CEpa1m
Adventurer

Nice. thanks dear boy.

Hey mate, no troubles 🙂 

F4CEpa1m
Adventurer

lovethis said:

@F4CEpa1m - Good job with the video fella. You help so many people out with these videos. You especially helped me with Doom mod, so keep them coming. Cheers!

My pleasure  🙂  It's all for a good cause.  Glad the Doom tut helped out, the mod is so good! 

F4CEpa1m
Adventurer

This is insanely  cool. However I pray the author of the mod is going to fix the UI elements being off screen. As it is, it feels like a unfinished mod ( which it is), but this really needs to be fixed. I really hope it does get fixed, or it will it get shelved as a tacked on mod for me. The graphics are amazing, the immersion level is off the wall, but I can't play something that's almost perfect "but!" like this is. It....bugs me lol.

Haha I get that. I don't mind so much the little inconsistencies but understand they bigger bug bear for others.  Hopefully though it gets patched tho, 100% is better than 95%! 

Luciferous
Consultant

It think in the Dk2 days we were just grateful we had something to play. These days we are a little spoilt with the likes of Lone Echo.

elboffor
Consultant
Best part of the videos for fp are when he says to crush that like button. Makes me smile everytime (it aint easy, being cheasy)
And the fact you wispered it on this one made me actually lol 🙂
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.